Thursday, August 30, 2007

FOSTER BABE TO THE RESCUE!






I have to start out by saying...I LOVE Julie Royal... AKA Foster Babe.
She is amazing. This goddess is responsible for saving hundreds of dogs
and cats from certain death. She will FOSTER litters of puppies and
kittens,seniors, crippled..whatever. Did I mention she also has her own
Real Estate business. This woman is such a ROCK STAR..


I got an e-mail over the weekend from a rescue group that I work with in Alabama
They were in desperate need of fosters and other rescues. You
see, they had over 90..that's right (90) puppies that needed to be out
of the shelter by Monday, not a lot of notice hmmm. They had to make room for 50 animals that were coming in from a CRUELTY case. SIDE NOTE...I hate most people, OK,
I digress. I immediately call Jules too see if perhaps she had room at HER Inn..ha. She, as
usual without hesitation, said "SURE" I can take a couple of litters.

She drove to the SPCA in Tampa to meet the transport that was coming from Alabama. She took 2 litters, a total of seven pups. They are all so damn cute.Anyone interested in adopting one of these little guys, please contact me, and I can hook you up with FOSTER BABE..Thank you for everything you do Julie, you are a Guardian Angel for the animals.....

No comments: