Friday, September 29, 2006

NEVER A DULL MOMENT

This is my life.....Never a dull moment. Yesterday I had to go to my Vet to pick up meds for my little NIGEL, which by the way is still hanging in there. He is a tough little guy. I thought two weeks ago he was checking out, and low and behold, he comes back. He has an amazing will to live. Anyhoo, back to the story..I leave the office and head down the road, 2 miles later what do I see, a dog in the middle of the road, coming very close to getting run over. I quickly pull off the road and call him over. He comes right up to me, I open the back door, and he loads up. I couldn't believe it. He sat in my back seat like such a gentleman, you would have thought he had been there before. I took him back to my Vets office, and they gladly took him in. Just another day in the life of ANIMAL RESCUE GIRL....And by the way, I'm grateful to have the privilege to assist in saving an animals life.

No comments: