Tuesday, February 20, 2007

RAISE YOUR PAW IF YOUR PISSED!

I'm getting really disgusted by the GREED of Sarasota! First, they shut
down Pelican Man's Sanctuary for whatever stupid ass reason. I'm appalled that they were actually able to close
the place down. We desperately
needed that Sanctuary. Now TODAY I read that "the greedy ones" are at it
again, this time trying to close 17Th Street Paw Park. This is an outrage. What
the hell is going on around here? I guess if there isn't a tidy sum of money involved, SARASOTA wants no part of it. They want to make it a "TRIO" of football fields for the "Sarasota Ringling Redskins". Their current field is becoming a parking lot. The proposed plan is 4 million dollars. What planet are these people on? The worst part is they want to move the dog park to Cooper Creek Park, which surrounds a mile-long lake which contains more alligators than the Everglades. Last time I checked dogs and gators don't mix. I seriously hope that someone will step up and put the KIBOSH on this deal. Our dogs need a place to hang out and socialize without worrying about becoming a gator's lunch. I say move the Football field to Cooper Creek. Why not? They say it's safe for our dogs, why not children? Why? I will tell you why. Because this deal is in fact not about a children's football field. It is really about the "Cincinnati Reds", and their plans for building a "NEW" spring training baseball stadium. So there you have it folks. As usual, "MONEY" will always WIN over everything, no matter who it hurts. Please give me your thoughts on this matter.


UPDATE ON THE LOBSTER GAME
:

After a little investigating, I found that I was not the only one that was outraged
by the LOBSTER GAME. The proper name is"LOBSTER ZONE", and there is a petition that is going around to have it
stopped. Please go to the website and sign the petition:

No comments: